Welcome internet sojourner!
We are Tom Gualtieri (words) and David Sisco (music). We met at the BMI Lehman Engel Musical Theatre Workshop in 2003 and have been writing together ever since. We’re happy to have you visit our corner of the interwebs and share with you all the cool stuff we’ve been up to since we started writing together. Have fun poking around, and feel free to email us with any questions!
Gualtieri & Sisco are hard at work, even (especially?) in these topsy-turvy times. It’s become more and more incumbent on artists to create their own opportunities. And that’s what we’re doing! Here are some featured items, but to catch up on everything, visit the News Page.
- October 7, 2021André De Shields, Aisha Jackson, L Morgan Lee, and Ahmad Maksoud Featured in Series 2 of Draw the Circle WideLearn More
- May 20, 2021McGuire & Simon Third Thursday SalonLearn More
- January 12, 2021Ali Stroker Sings “Patricia in 5N” from Gualtieri&Sisco’s Draw the Circle Wide SeriesLearn More
- September 9, 2020Cindy Cheung’s performance of Cry from Draw the Circle Wide is released.Learn More
- August 5, 2020Jonathan Burke premieres G&S song on CMT.com Virtual ConcertLearn More
- June 15, 2020Shoshana Greenberg of Scene into SongLearn More
- April 13, 2020Ali Stroker, Ryann Redmond & More Featured in G&S Draw the Circle WideLearn More
- December 15, 2017G&S at Feinsteins: 54 BelowLearn More
- October 1, 2015Gualtieri & Sisco Make 54 Below DebutLearn More
- November 4, 2021Draw the Circle Wide Series 2 Songs Now Available on YouTubeLearn More
met at the BMI Lehman Engel Musical Theatre Workshop in 2003 and have been collaborating ever since. Their most recent project is Draw the Circle Wide, a video songwriting project about the need for equity in the entertainment industry. Each episode features an interview with a Broadway artist and an original song written just for them. Together, G&S have written Falling to Earth, a contemporary adaptation of the Pygmalion myth and, with Michael Zam (Feud), they are developing a musical adaptation of Henry James’ The Wings of the Dove. Tom and David have produced two concerts at 54 Below – What are They Talkin’ About? and Departures.